We invite you to join us as we serve in our community
and in our church!
Just as Jesus came to serve -- not to be served -- we believe that all of us are called to use our gifts, time, resources, and talents to serve others. At GCN, we are committed to sharing the love of Jesus by meeting needs in both our own neighborhood and our church family.
Serve in our community by:
- Giving food to families in need with UpCounty Hub Food Distribution
- Tutoring children at Stewartown Community Center
- Cooking meals for those in our local Women’s Shelter
- Volunteering time with our long-term Residential Care Ministries
- Supporting young, single moms through Embrace Grace
Serve in our church by:
- Providing meals, transportation and communication on the Parishioner Care Team
- Preparing and clean-up of fellowship events on the Food Preparation Team
- Greeting, ushering or running the cafe on the First Impressions Team
- Cleaning and repairing the building on the Facilities Maintenance Team
- Presenting music or running sound or video on the Worship Audio/Video Team